On leave from June 5th until end of June 2020. Online booking is temporarily closed. Please enquire for future bookings via the following email addresses.
You can enquire via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A SKYPE/ZOOM CONSULTATION.
- time to talk about issue and ways forward
- tools and techniques to interrupt patterns of behaviour and thinking with followup information pages
- hypnotherapy session at end of session via Skype or FaceTime which will be recorded and sent as an audio file via a carrier [Jumpshare] to your email address.
- an account will be sent to your email address at the end of the session, and can be paid via funds transfer. All details will be provided.
Not a great deal of change, you swap the therapists’ comfy chair for your own, and don’t have to be out and about at this difficult time.
All current clients will receive an email with this information and possible options in the next few days from 19 3 20
Regards, and stay well, Marilyn Peterson.
LIST OF AREAS where people have sought assistance with HYPNOTHERAPY, both adults and children.
- Hypnotherapy can not only help you BREAK HABITS, help you LOSE WEIGHT, and assist you with FEARS, PHOBIAS or ANXIETY, but it can also help in management of symptoms such as CHRONIC PAIN, IBS, ANXIETY BASED INCONTINENCE or INSOMNIA. If you are RECOVERING from illness , an auto-immune disorder or a procedure, hypnotherapy is well -tested and documented as assisting in a speedier recovery. It allows you to ADJUST YOUR MINDSET, REMOVE BLOCKS IN FEARS or HIDDEN THINKING PATTERNS, CREATE OR FIND THE RESOURCES the way you would like it to be.
- get your FOCUS pointing in the right direction
- Access your mind/body/sense of self connection in affirming ways.
HOW DOES THE HYPNOSIS PART OF HYPNOTHERAPY WORK?
Its all about Learning, neural pathways and neuroplasticity.
It has been tested by neuro-scientists and health professionals. Evidence based therapy.
- hypnosis is about learning, relearning or remembering good learning, using our own resources that assist our lives.
- we learn or relearn best when we are relaxed and comfortable
- the language and techniques the therapist uses allow our mind to refocus and create new neural pathways and eventually rewire habits or beliefs about ourself.
- our mind makes changes and solves problems best with familiar language or stories, concepts and ideas used in creative ways. Marilyn is trained to do that.
- hypnosis can allow you to let go of old hurt and baggage that gets in the way without having to relive it over and over.
- it is a shared experience by the client and the therapist, and is always with your agreement.
WHAT IS THE PSYCHOTHERAPY PART OF HYPNOTHERAPY?
Its all about listening with care, focus on you and compassion. Untangling mind tangles.
- the therapist is trained to recognise patterns of thinking, ways we look at ourself, and the language we use that might get in our own way. It is a part of counselling that is targeted to work with hypnosis.
- it might contain tools to break down patterns or thinking, or how you are feeling.
- it gives you a chance to pinpoint more accurately what the problem is, and what keeps it going.
- Cowandilla, 24 Francis Street,: WED, THURS AND FRIDAY..